Re Ryan Shultz – I Am Closing This Blog Here’s a sample of the comments I have been receiving today: Go to wuhan and report on the virus, make sure to get 1st hand reporting yourself of the virus, don’t tell me how other people feel having it let me know how it feels when you have it. So yes, I will no doubt delight some people when I say that I am closing down this blog, effective immediately. I will figure out my next move later. I’m done here.

I Am Closing This Blog

Here’s a sample of the comments I have been receiving today:

Go to wuhan and report on the virus, make sure to get 1st hand reporting yourself of the virus, don’t tell me how other people feel having it let me know how it feels when you have it.

So yes, I will no doubt delight some people when I say that I am closing down this blog, effective immediately. I will figure out my next move later. I’m done here.



source https://kristelmaedelvalle1.wordpress.com/2020/02/13/re-ryan-shultz-i-am-closing-this-blog-heres-a-sample-of-the-comments-i-have-been-receiving-today-go-to-wuhan-and-report-on-the-virus-make-sure-to-get-1st-hand-reporting-yourself-of-the-vi/

Comments

Popular Posts